Sunday, February 12, 2006

'Jaws' Author Peter Benchley Dead at Age 65

Fox News

Peter Benchley, whose novel "Jaws" terrorized millions of swimmers even as the author himself became an advocate for the conservation of sharks, has died at age 65, his widow said Sunday.

Wendy Benchley, married to the author for 41 years, said he died Saturday night at their home in Princeton, N.J. The cause of death, she said, was idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, a progressive and a fatal scarring of the lungs.

My favorite benchley book was 'The Island'. He isn't one of my favorite authers but I did enjoy his work.


posted by David at 7:37 PM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "'Jaws' Author Peter Benchley Dead at Age 65"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25 February, 2010 07:40) : 

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular brand. The prices for the boots are around 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (02 March, 2010 20:58) : 

Hello. And Bye.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16 March, 2010 10:54) : 

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 210 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16 March, 2010 11:42) : 

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the velcros were approximately 300 bucks on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16 March, 2010 15:53) : 

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 330 dollars on every site. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

 

post a comment