Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bootz On Alito and Affirmative Action

Boortz
AGAINST AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? SO, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THAT?

I seem to have heard somewhere that many liberals are upset with Samuel Alito because he has written some things in the past that would indicate that he is opposed to affirmative action. So, let me get this straight. To the left Samuel Alito should be rejected for a seat on the Supreme Court of the United States because he is opposed to a system of premeditated discrimination based on race? That's rather odd, don't you think? But, then, were talking about liberals here. Remember, to a liberal there is no problem with racial discrimination so long members of favored groups are the beneficiaries.
I have to agree 100% with Neal on this one. When I was younger I thought affirmative was needed and good, then I graduated high school and got an education. Showing favoritism to one group over another is wrong it doesn't matter how you try to justify it.

posted by David at 3:29 AM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "Bootz On Alito and Affirmative Action"

 

post a comment