Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm Back

After picking up the kids from school Friday, we went down to Mrytle Beach for the weekend. We stayed in the new Carolina Grande on Ocen Blvd. Friday was the first day guests could stay and we enjoyed our 3 bedroom room. CG is owned by Bluegreen which is a timeshare company that I've owned with for about 8 years. While in MB we saw Le Grande Cirque. It was a very good show and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the area. After the show we went to Soho on 31st avenue and had suishi. So needless to say I did very little news watching and spent no time on a computer at all. I should be back up to full speed later today.


posted by David at 9:25 AM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "I'm Back"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (28 February, 2007 23:38) : 

Looking for information and found it at this great site... New haven face lift Sierra&aposs answering service las vegas nv nude babe Chinese shar-pei and acne Propecia 5 yr study

 

post a comment