Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Busy Past Few Days

As you've noticed I've not posted much the last few days. I been working on my truck - found a broken valve spring and bent push rod, should have that fixed today. Doing a lot of safety and communications stuff at work. We had 2 soccer games this past weekend - the U12 team my daughter plays on beat Shallote 1-0 on Saturday and then Sunday they beat Panathinaikos (out of Wilmington I believe) 1-0 also. And of course I've been playing when able to, the kids and I have been flying kites everyday, playing with our numerous animals, Need for Speed and anything else I can find to keep me out of doing too much work. I should be back in full blogging swing in a day or 2.


posted by David at 4:27 AM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "Busy Past Few Days"

 

post a comment