Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscars

I don't watch the Oscars or any awards shows but I thought it was funny that Brokeback didn't get best picture. I haven't seen it or any of the other nominees for best picture but I have heard a lot of good things about Crash. I've picked it up a few times in the movie store and always placed it back on the shelf. I may get around to watching in a couple of years, maybe. As for Brokeback I don't even care for lovely dovely movies that star a man and a woman so I don't much see me watching one with 2 men. My wife and I watch action, romantic comedy, suspense and light sci fi with a touch of horror together. Alone I watch the harder sci fi and military stuff. And with our kids we watch what they want. Last night we watched Veggie Tales with the kids till thier bedtime and then the wife and I watched Dirty Jobs on Discovery. So I guess we're just not Oscar people.


posted by David at 5:35 PM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "Oscars"

 

post a comment