Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sunset Beach

The wife and I went to the beach yesterday kid free. It was the last day I had off of my 7 day break and after working around the house and yard everyday we decided to give ourselves a bit of a break while the kiddies where in school. Generally we go to Ocean Isle to lay out and play in the sand but we decided to take a right instead and go to Sunset Beach. I must say it was a good choice. The beach was clean and we had no problem parking on a beautiful Thursday. It was a very enjoyable and relaxing day at the beach. I was very impressed with the public shower in the main parking area, a very good idea that was. We plan on taking the kids there on our next family outing. If you are in the area and haven't visited it in a while Sunset Beach is a good stop.


posted by David at 12:11 AM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "Sunset Beach"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08 August, 2006 02:21) : 

Best regards from NY!
» » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (05 March, 2007 05:57) : 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 

post a comment