Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blog Update

I'm changing the template again. The one I was using had a bunch of flaws that I found. I fixed a bunch, but it seemed everyday I was finding something new to fix. So bear with me as I transition to this template. I'll fix it up tonight time permitting.

posted by David at 6:03 AM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "Blog Update"

 

Blogger David said ... (18 January, 2006 05:55) : 

Maybe this one will work better. I like the overall layout. I may make a few cosmitic changes later.

Note- blogrolling went down this morning so I commenting them out. I'll re-instate the code later.

 

Blogger David said ... (20 January, 2006 21:12) : 

I believe I'm done with the template for now. I've added an extended section to break up some of my longer posts. The only thing I may do is start using Haloscan comments.

 

post a comment