Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ray Gilbert

Ray Gilbert is the Brunswick county board of education member who will be running as a Republican against Dewey Hill in the general election for the NC House District 20 seat. I heard Mr. Gilbert on the Morning Line Tuesday and was very impressed with what I heard. He supports open government, term limits on House seats, fiscal conservatism, changing the NC tax code (he mentioned a flat tax but after Marty asked him he said a FairTax plan would do also), making sure that the law is followed and he is very concerned with the education in NC. I'm going to try and get an interview with Mr. Gilbert for 1492.

It looks like I have found my canidate for the 20th District.


posted by David at 11:52 PM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "Ray Gilbert"

 

post a comment