Friday, April 07, 2006

My Truck

I got my truck back running today. I pulled the right side head last night and found a warped exhaust valve. I stayed out till about 9pm cleaning all the mating surfaces so that all I had to do today was put it back together. My dad came over at 8am this morning and we put the head back in and put the rest of the engine back together. We finished up about 11am. The truck cranked on the first turn of the key and I could tell from the sound that everything was ok. After letting it run for 10 minutes, I changed the oil in it and then cleaned up my tools. After lunch the wife and I went for a test drive to the Farm Store to get plants and seeds for the garden. The truck ran great and I had no extra parts left lying around the yard.


posted by David at 10:18 PM :: Permalink ::

Comments on "My Truck"

 

post a comment