On the way to work Fox News on XM Radio went live to Durham with a couple of the lawyers of the 46 players that provided DNA. The lawyers said that they had the DNA report back for about 30 minutes and that the report stated that:
* No DNA from the 46 tested was found on the accuser
* No DNA from the 46 tested was found in the accuser
* No DNA from the 46 tested was found on the accuser's clothes
* No DNA from the 46 tested was found on the accuser's personal items
* The only DNA found in the bathroom belonged to the 2 tested that owned the bathroom
* No DNA evidence was found to back up the accuser's story
The lawyers fielded some questions from reporters. And made a statement that now that the DNA collected from the site of the alleged attack, the accuser and the team should that no rape sexual attack took place that the accused, their families and the community could start to heal the wounds.
We are still waiting to see if the DA proceeds with charges against some of the team.